fredag 23 februari 2007

Kort intervju med Bumblefoot

Gjord av GnRKS, ett spanskt forum, därav den knaggliga engelskan på frågorna!
Inget överdrivet spännande dock, men han bekräftar ännu en gång att skivan är färdiginspelad och just nu håller på att mixas.

1.- How you felt after of a year in Gn'R?

I feel ready for another year Smiley

2.- What hope you of this new year in Gn'R?

I hope we'll get to play concerts for you all in South America, and I hope everyone will enjoy the album.

3.- What is you song Preferred of Gn'R?

ALL of them. Especially the ones you haven't heard yet...

4.- How is you relation with Axl?work or friends?

After a year in the band, I feel like my friendship with everyone keeps growing
stronger.

5.- How is you relation with the band?

Very good. Frank and I live near each other, we hang out and play together whenever we can. Smiley

6.- In you solo (Don't cry)You would like that Axl sings?

Yes, as long as you don't stop singing it with us!

7.- How is you life since the 12 May the of last year?

No complaints. All is well, thanks Smiley

8.- Del James affirmed that you record in Chinese Democracy, can you comment something of the happened?

Yes, Frank and I added parts to some of the songs during the breaks between touring. As our friend Del said, the recording is finished and the album is being mixed now. This is true.

9.- All world Talk of Chinese democracy, What have you for say?
I'm really looking forward to everyone hearing the album Smiley

10.-Ron, Is this the year?

Yes. We should always try to make every year better than the last. Last year was a good year. I have faith that this year will be even better. And I hope I get to celebrate it with all of you Smiley

bbf

Inga kommentarer: